Swat Players Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

our site review !!!!! :D

3 posters

Go down

our site review !!!!! :D Empty our site review !!!!! :D

Post by CraZyWolf Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 am

our site review !!!!! :D Yourfo10

SWAT4 People

our site review !!!!! :D Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

our site review !!!!! :D Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 18/20):
    Wow, just wow! I love your forum, I just love the theme and colors you have chosen for your forum/site. The theme fits it's personality well. I hope to see your forum continuing of the good "First Impressions." I give you 18/20 for First Impressions! Great Job!
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 9/10):
    Nice Job! You really have yourself on a roll today. I think you did a great job organizing your Categories & Forums. They all seem to fit into place, though there may be some minor errors, it overall is perfect! I give you 9/10 for Categories & Forums! Great Job!

Generalities total :: 27/30

our site review !!!!! :D Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 8/10):
    Banner
    Your banner is very well designed. Though I see some minor mistakes in it. Those mistakes are: Between the red title text, there needs to be a space between SWAT4 People. It currently looks like SWAT4PEOPLE. Also remove the white description under the banner. Good Job! Wink
    Navigation Bar
    Um, This is what I really dislike about your forum. The "Navigation Bar" does not go with this forum theme at all, it is not put together nicely, it doesn't flow together well, and it does not match the banner to well.
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 10/10):
    I love the forum layout as well as the color scheme. I feel you have picked primary colors and also eye catching colors. Eye catching meaning, glued or highly attracted to the forum/site when you see it. I hope you continue to keep up the nice Layout & Color Scheme in soon to come updates.
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 9.5/10):
    I like all your icons and images except for the Navigation Bar. That is why I have dropped you 0.5 points off of your score. Though I hope you take my advice and change it to a more suitable Navigation Bar.

Forum Style total :: 27.5/30

our site review !!!!! :D Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 9/10):
    I am beginning to see the same members that are in a higher group, also in the lower groups. I recommend keeping them just in the one group to keep all groups well organized. I give you 9/10 for Population of Groups! Great Work!
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):
    You have a low number of Staff & User Groups! Though three (3) is okay, you have room to add two (2) more. I recommend not adding more than two (2) more. Otherwise you might over staff yourself for your amount of members and posts. I give you 10/10 for Staff Groups / User Groups! Great Work!

Usergroups :: 19/20

our site review !!!!! :D Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 9/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 280 messages.
    We have 9 registered users.
    The newest registered user is: cookie
    For the amount of users you have, you have a decent amount of posts. I say keep up the good work and promote your forum at the links I provide at the end of the review. I give you a 9/10 for Post/Member Ration & Quantity! Great Job! Wink
  2. Users Active (Score: 1/10):
    No Data Available For This Part.
    As there is no data available I cannot score you. Though When I was on it for the review I saw Yamaha was online. So I can score you for just him being online. I give you a 1/10 for one (1) person being online during the review. You lost 9/10 points due to no information (Data) available.

Forum Activity total :: 10/20

Review Overview

1. Generalities total :: 27/30
  2. Forum Style total :: 27.5/30
  3. Usergroups :: 19/20
  4. Forum Activity total :: 10/20
  5. Overall Total :: 83.5/100
  6. Comments:Great Job! You have Received a "B" on your forum/site review. Overall I think you did a very good job on designing your forum. All you need to do is fix what I suggested throughout the review and you are good to go. Also remember to promote your forum!

Forum Promotion Links
Promotion Planet
Advertise Highway
Advertise Hotspot
ForuMansion
*Note - All Of These Are ForuMotion Hosted Forums*
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Administrator
Administrator

https://swat4people.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

our site review !!!!! :D Empty Re: our site review !!!!! :D

Post by A7X Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 am

lol i really wanted to tell u that i don't like the white text under the banner but always forgot, what is the Navigation Bar?
83.5 is a nice score Cong
A7X
A7X
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.dvrsclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaha Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 am

Users Active (Score: 1/10):

No Data Available For This Part.

As there is no data available I cannot score you. Though When I was on it for the review I saw Yamaha was online. So I can score you for just him being online. I give you a 1/10 for one (1) person being online during the review. You lost 9/10 points due to no information (Data) available.

maybe dont have available data because my online status is Hidden DrunK Sha
Yamaha
Yamaha
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.mobclan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down